UT-H Hot Water Boilers
The UNIMAT hot water boiler UT-H is used in the case of high pressure and high-temperature requirements for district heating or process heating applications.
- Three Pass Single Flame Tube/ Smoke Tube Boiler
- Capacity: 820 KW to 18300 KW
- Fuel: Oil, Gas
- Operating Pressure: up to 30 bar
- Max Temperature: up to 240 C
- High level of efficiency due to three-pass technology and integrated flue gas heat exchanger
- Effective thermal insulation concept for minimised heat radiation
- Up to 93% boiler efficiency without flue gas heat exchanger, up to 96% boiler efficiency with flue gas heat exchanger and up to 105% with condensing heat exchanger
- Pollutant-reduced combustion thanks to the use of highly developed firing systems and careful matching of the best boiler and burner combination
- Flexible and efficient use: for heating and hot water supply in public buildings, in commercial and industrial companies and as base load, peak load and back-up boilers at district heating plants
Access and Download the product documentation quickly and easily.
Quality and Performance
Tomlinson Energy Service NSW, VIC and SA have a dedicated management system with a focus on Quality, Safety and Environmental aspects of all our operations.
Accredited to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
To request a no obligation quotation or make a general enquiry, please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch as soon as possible.