SB Series Stainless Steel Condensing Boilers
The SB series of high-efficiency condensing boilers feature design flexibility for retrofit and new construction projects. The high mass design is tailored to fully meet space heating retrofit applications. This series can be used with multiple fuels including natural gas, LPG or diesel.
The boiler insulation comes pre-installed and convenient top connections allow easy access to piping for reduced installation effort. Project costs are reduced due to simplified piping – a high water content heat exchanger requires no minimum flow rate, which eliminates the need for a costly dedicated boiler circulator.Enquire Now
- Inexpensive installation with comprehensive equipment and simple system technology
- Large, full-swing openings of the main combustion chamber and fire tube heating surface assure easy inspection and service.
- No operational requirement with regard to water flow, minimum return temperature or temperature rise through the boiler.
- The heating circuit flow and low temperature return flow can be connected without any additional equipment, e.g. flow monitors or shunt pumps.
- Smaller circulators for lower electrical consumption
- Larger delta T’s for improved efficiency
Access and Download the product documentation quickly and easily.
Quality and Performance
Tomlinson Energy Service NSW, VIC and SA have a dedicated management system with a focus on Quality, Safety and Environmental aspects of all our operations.
Accredited to ISO 45001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015.
To request a no obligation quotation or make a general enquiry, please fill out the form below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch as soon as possible.